While Wesley Woods relies heavily on current contributions, the ongoing needs of our residents can only be met with the foresight and generosity of individuals who include the Foundation of Wesley Woods in their estate plan. To learn more about leaving Wesley Woods in your will or estate plan please contact Diane Vaughan at 404-728-6286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lower your taxable income by donating your Required Minimum Distribution
- A gift from your IRA to a nonprofit will count as a qualified charitable distribution (QCD) and will be tax-free up to $100,000. The transfer does not generate taxable income or a tax deduction, so donors benefit even if they don’t itemize their deductions.
- Lower capital gains with a gift of appreciated securities
- Include Wesley Woods as a beneficiary in your will and join the Torchbearer's Society
- Secure a matching gift from your company that will double your contribution
- Establish a recurring monthly or annual credit card contribution