GREAT FOOD, GOOD TIMES
Perhaps the only thing more satisfying than sitting down to a delicious and nutritious meal is sharing the experience with friends. Lunch is served Sunday-Friday between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. with tray service options earlier in the lunch hour. (We do offer a room delivery option for those days you feel a little under the weather.) Also, breakfast biscuits are available starting at 7:30 a.m. Sunday-Friday on a first come, first serve basis.
We understand that taste and variety are just as important as nutrition. There are some basics everyone likes – soups, salads and sandwiches. And you’ll always find a selection of those on our menus. However, you’ll also discover that the entrees change often (with input from residents). For instance, you might find specials like chicken and dumplings, lemon baked fish and baked chicken with side choices like rice pilaf, potatoes au gratin, squash medley and beets and onions. And don’t forget dessert. Pineapple upside down cake or egg custard anyone?
PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION
- Menu reviews by nutritionist
- Options for modified diets including; reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber, low-sodium, low-sugar, gluten-free, and vegetarian/vegan options
- Real-time nutritional information on dining menus
- Refreshing beverages always available at the hydration station in our dining room
- Private dining room available to celebrate special occasions with loved ones