Try this healthy, delicious recipe for easy summer succotash from Georgia Grown.
8 ears fresh corn (in husks)
1 Vidalia onion
2 cups edamame peas
1-2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup tarragon
1. Peel back corn husks halfway and soak corn in cold water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Slice onion crosswise 1/2″ thick. Place both corn and onion on grill and cook for 5-10 minutes. Be sure to flip the every so often. Remove from grill.
3. Slice corn kernels off of the cob. Roughly chop the onion into bite-sized cubes.
4. Boil edamame for 2-3 minutes.
5. Combine the corn, onion and edamame in a large bowl. Slice cherry tomatoes and also add into bowl, along with olive oil and tarragon. Mix together well and enjoy!