We are excited to announce we are in the planning stages for an expansion of new cottage homes on our campus! Recently, we conducted focus group sessions to gather input from prospective residents regarding features that would be important to them if purchasing one of these cottages. Participants told us that:
- Living in not-for-profit community is important to them.
- They would prefer to have a sunroom.
- They desire an open floor plan.
- They want an office/den that can double as third bedroom.
- High-speed Internet service is important.
As a result of the information gathered from the focus groups, we’ll be incorporating a variety of design enhancements and other features that will make these cottage homes of incomparable quality and comfort. Each new cottage home will be completely customizable and residents will be able to from a wide array of interior design features and upgrades.
We are currently accepting priority applications with deposits — don’t miss your opportunity to reserve one of these new cottage residences! For more information, call Beth at 770-683-6859.