We are pleased to introduce you to Nan Johnston, who will be assisting new residents with expert downsizing and move planning assistance to eliminate the hassles and ensure a smooth and successful move.
Prior to the move, new residents can expect Nan to:
- Meet with them at Wesley Woods of Newnan to tour their new residence, take photos and measurements and begin the space planning phase for their new home.
- Schedule an in-home visit at their current residence for a staging consultation, choose furniture to relocate and take measurements of selected furniture pieces.
- Discuss other needs such as reputable contractors, moving company, and organizer resources, arrange meetings with them and assist with bids as needed.
- Serve as a liaison with their realtor as needed.
- Create a floor plan to include furniture placement in their new home and assist with wall color choices if needed.
On moving day, Nan and her team will oversee the entire moving process, from the resident’s previous home to Wesley Woods of Newnan. Every detail, from furniture placement and television set-up to making sure the beds are made and the bathroom is stocked, will be handled so that new residents have a warm and welcoming new home waiting for them at the end of the day.
Wesley Woods of Newnan is delighted to offer this valuable resource to our new residents.