HELP IS HERE
It can happen gradually, as a natural part of the aging process. Or it might come out of the blue, perhaps after surgery or an unexpected fall. The time will arrive when some seniors, to paraphrase a popular song lyric, will need a little help from their friends. Our Personal Care Center is here for those who need additional, around-the-clock assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing, medication management and mobility.
EXPERTISE IS HERE
Wesley Woods Towers has focused on the needs of older adults for nearly half a century. Affiliated with Emory University’s School of Medicine, the doctors are among the area's finest. Most are specialists in geriatrics, trained to address the holistic needs of the older person.
Personal Care Center residents live in private one-bedroom apartments. And are attended to by a Wesley Woods Towers staff selected and trained to be sensitive, flexible and caring. Residents’ dignity and legal rights are respected at all times.
- 24-hour watchful protective oversight of daily living activities
- Three nutritious meals per day plus snacks
- Assistance with grooming, dressing, and bathing
- Medication assistance
- Weekly housekeeping with daily apartment tidying
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Optional dining on the residential floor
- Beauty/Barber Salon
- 24-hour security
- All utilities included except for telephone and cable
- Help in arranging appointments and scheduling transportation
- Physician visits monthly from the Wesley Woods Domiciliary Care Outpatient Clinic
The Personal Care Program at Wesley Woods Towers is certified by the State of Georgia; however, nursing care is not provided.