“HAVING IT ALL” HIGHLIGHTS
Simply put, Lanier Gardens offers you a retirement filled with full amenities, fun activities, delicious meals, no tedious chores, and peace of mind for you and your family.
AMENITIES LIST: IMPRESSIVE
- Concierge desk to welcome visitors and where residents can sign up for activities
- Well-equipped fitness center and separate fitness classroom, coupled with a wellness program, enabling residents to track their health and fitness progress
- Well-stocked library
- Private dining room for special events
- Large-screen TV room and The University of Georgia Memorabilia Room, both great for enjoying movies and sporting events
- Multi-purpose activity room for educational classes, concerts and other events
- Large guest apartment that be rented for overnight guests
- Access to The Plaza Personal Care Center at Talmage Terrace, which offers special apartments where residents receive assistance with a number of daily living activities. Short-term respite care is also available.
- Onsite beauty salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Scheduled transportation
ACTIVITY LEVEL: HIGH
One quick glance at a Lanier Gardens monthly activities calendar is sure to solicit a “wow, there is so much to do.” And there is. For example: yoga, bridge club, book club, prayer group, day trips, shopping expeditions, movies, visiting speakers and entertainers, walking group, balance bikes class, poker night, bingo, music classes…and on it goes!
WORSHIP SERVICES: INCLUSIVE
Lanier Gardens is sponsored by The United Methodist Church. We welcome people of all faiths to become residents, and our worship services are non-denominational and inclusive.
MENU CHOICES: DELIGHTFUL
Another quick glance, this time at a typical daily menu in our lovely dining room where residents gather for one meal of their choice each day, and you’re likely to be saying “wow” again. If you’re in the mood for breakfast food (served during lunch and dinner hours), choose an omelet to order or Belgian waffles among several options. For lunch or dinner, you can go the Grill and Deli route with, say, a pulled pork sandwich or burger. On the other hand, you might be up for an entrée like the fish of the day or chicken pot pie or pasta bowl or a specialty salad. It’s all up to you. Enjoy.
The United Methodist Church is our sponsor, and church members throughout the Northeast Georgia Conference encourage and support us in numerous ways. We welcome people of all faiths to become residents, and our worship services are non-denominational and inclusive.