Nestled in the North Georgia Mountains, near the North Carolina border, Branan Lodge is a just a mile outside of Blairsville and a short drive from Atlanta, GA and Chattanooga, TN.
Our community has amazing year-round views with vivid color in the fall, some snow in the winter and rich foliage in the spring and summer. If you love natural beauty, but still want to be close to people and lots of activities, we’re the place. In short, ours is a “best of all worlds” location that enables residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
- Blairsville population: 15,000
- Located 5 Minutes From downtown Blairsville
- Fun and exciting destinations: Meeks Park, Butternut Creek Golf Course, Lake Nottely, Helton Creek Falls, and the Appalachian Trail
- Located 20 minutes away from beautiful Vogel State Park
- Home of North Ga. Technical College
- Young Harris College located in Young Harris, Georgia - near Blairsville
- Surrounded by beautiful mountains and lakes
- 95 miles from Atlanta