HOW THEY LIKE IT
Our residents stay busy because they want to stay busy. It’s just the way they are. And we are more than happy to oblige with a full array of activities. If you enjoy exercise classes, gardening, crafts, educational programs or want to start your own club, Asbury Harris Epworth Towers is the place for you. There is something for everyone, every day. For example:
JACK ‘N JILL INC.
This social group helps organize children community projects via volunteer involvement from residents at Asbury Harris Epworth Towers.
- Thanksgiving Meal and Concert
- Starlight Ball Christmas Party
- Labor Day Picnic
- And Much More
Volunteer for our various planning committees are you’ll have a direct say in making Asbury Harris Epworth Towers a great place to live!
- Garden committee has a plot of land right outside to plant flowers and vegetables
- Hospital committee visits residents in the hospitals and sends get-well cards
- Library committee solicits book donations from other organizations and monitors check-out policy.
- Bingo committee maintains games, organizes prizes, promotes weekly event
- Religious committee helps schedule pastor visits and devotional hour.
In-house Asbury Harris Epworth Towers religious programs include weekly bible study, weekly Devotional Hour and a Gospel singing group. Residents at Asbury Harris Epworth Towers have a spiritual relationship with many local churches. These include:
- Ben Hill United Methodist
- Cascade United Methodist
- Friendship Baptist
- Warren Memorial United Methodist Church
- Bethlehem Baptist Church, (404) 349-3695
Excursions around Atlanta and the South are organized for all residents. We have visited:
- Callaway Gardens
- Victoryland in Shorter, Alabama
- Casino, Racing, Bingo
- High Museum of Art
- Movie Theaters
- Fox Performing Arts Theater in Atlanta