As part of the larger Wesley Woods Center of Emory University, Wesley Woods Towers belongs to an organization that has focused on the needs of older adults for nearly half a century. Affiliated with Emory University’s School of Medicine, the Center’s doctors are among the areas finest. Most are specialists in geriatrics, trained to address the holistic needs of the older person.
Residents of Wesley Woods Towers Personal Care Program enjoy congregate living in an independent, yet supportive environment.
In addition to other amenities, Wesley Woods Towers Personal Care option offers:
• 24 hour watchful protective oversight of daily living activities
• Three nutritious meals per day plus snacks
• Assistance with grooming, dressing, and bathing
• Medication assistance
• Weekly housekeeping with daily apartment tidying
• Personal laundry and linen service
• Optional dining on residential floor
• Beauty/Barber Salon
• 24 hour security
• All utilities included except for telephone and cable
• Help in arranging appointments and scheduling transportation
• Physician visits monthly from the Wesley Woods Domiciliary Care Outpatient Clinic
The Personal Care Program at Wesley Woods Towers is certified by the State of Georgia; however, nursing care is not provided.
All members of the Wesley Woods Towers staff are selected and trained to be sensitive, flexible and caring. Residents’ dignity and legal rights are respected at all times.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
One Bedroom $4,003.00
Additional Person $1,479.00