Worried about the food? Don't be!
The St. John Towers Dining Program is an essential part of our services. Residents can look forward to a variety of lunch options, combining original culinary creations with traditional dishes. Our menu is specially prepared to present you wit, not only healthy, but also flavorful meals. We understand that taste is just as important as nutrition and regularly update menus based on preferences and feedback from our community.
Breakfast biscuits prices at $0.75 are available starting at 7:30am Sunday-Friday on a first come, first serve basis. Lunch is served Sunday-Friday between 10:30am and 1:30pm with tray service options earlier in the lunch hour. We encourage all residents to nurture friendships and enjoy the social interaction of dining amongst peers for lunch, but do offer a room delivery option for those days you feel a little under the weather.
Additional Program Features:
- Menu Reviews by Nutritionist
- Real-time nutritional information on dining menus
- Options for modified diets including; reduced-fat, low-calorie, high fiber and low-sodium options
- Refreshing beverages always available at the hydration station in our dining room
- Private dining room available to celebrate special occasions with loved ones